Hang on as we take our ride through changing careers, homeschooling, and life.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Catching Up...
Over the next few days I will try to update my blog. So much has happened since October, my last post. Luckily, both kids seem to nap generally at the same time. Instead of choosing to do laundry or dishes, I choose blogging!
I am an elementary teacher turned SAHM / Homeschool Teacher. Never in all of my schooling and growing up did I ever, I mean EVER, imagine staying at home. I was always determined to be a career women and mom. Funny how things change.
My husband and I were married on November 26, 2005. We have a daughter, Ashlyn, 4 and a son, Logan, 2. We have two very loveable dogs, Kasey and Maverick.
Life is busy and crazy but I wouldn't change it for anything!
This blog is about our life and the trials I will go through to home-school our children.
Good for you for choosing blogging. I generally choose nap!
ReplyDelete