Needless to say, I have been so lucky to have had the pregnancy I have had. Very minimal nausea (except for the first 20 weeks), and now I can say honestly I am enjoying this experience. (minus the constatnt kicking and punching of my insides! ;) The past few weeks have been a pleasant experience, no sickness, a little bit of exhaustion, but I feel myself energized and ready to clean and organize the house, as well as get everything in line and planned for when baby boy does grace us with his presence. I think they call this the "nesting" period. We have already tackled organizing one room and the next few weeks will be focused on organizing the garage, with our brand new cabinets! I guess it just takes a second baby to finally unpack everything when we moved in 6 1/2 years ago!
Everyday this little guy tends to surprise me, just this afternoon he made it up into my rib area and gave them a good kick. Which makes me worry, if he is already kicking me in my ribs now, what is he going to be doing 10 or 15 weeks from now...oh boy! So I am bracing myself for the road ahead but enjoying my little guy and my new found energy now, before it's gone!
20 week ultrasound
We will be having our last scheduled ultrasound on November 6th. If we get pictures, I will post them.
25 weeks pregnant...he's getting big


So exciting Kristi! It's nice to hear about other people's pregnancies so that I know mine is normal! I'm so glad everything is going well for you and I can't wait to see pics when "baby boy" arrives! Have you thought of a name yet?
ReplyDelete