So it seems now that Ashlyn has not taken a break from breaking teeth in. On Friday morning, Ashlyn woke up with her Fifth tooth. (it's on top next to the other two teeth) Unfortunately I thought she was done for a little while. Then Derek and I noticed she was still a little irritable. I thought she was going through a growth spurt, turns out she (again) busted out another tooth on Saturday afternoon which makes a total of 6 teeth! I do feel bad for her though, unfortunately she has her mom and dad's crooked teeth. It's adorable now but Derek and I have already started a braces fund for her. Yikes!
Ashlyn is now off of baby food but I am still making some of her food. She tends not to eat as much when she feeds herself and finds eating is way more entertaining when the dogs are being fed too!
We do feed her occasionally just because I am afraid of her not eating enough and falling below the 5th percentile again. Her snacks consist of finger foods, and her meals are pureed foods mixed with finger foods.
Favorite foods at the moment are bananas and cheese. If Ashlyn had her choice she would eat that all day long. Yum!
I have a blog?
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment