Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ashlyn turns 10 months!

On January 28th, Ashlyn turned 10 months old...Wow! I can't believe that in less than two months Derek and I will be throwing Ashlyn's 1st birthday party...YIKES! Our baby girl is getting so big! Anyways, Ashlyn is 10 months old and her favorite activity (since Christmas, thanks to her Uncle Josh for buying her bath toys) has been bath time. She will crawl, splash, and play with all of her toys in the tub...but most of all it's the splashing she loves. While she's playing, Derek and I will attempt to clean her,probably without even her knowing it (Her time is spent doing more important things!)




Also about two days after she turned 10 months, Ashlyn said her first word since Mom and Dada..."UP" She loves using the word. On Saturday, while I was doing dishes, Ashlyn was playing in her play room. All of a sudden I hear a "MOM!" I walk over to her and she looks at me with her hands in her air then says "UP!" I about cried! Not only is she learning sign language, but she is actually speaking words and knows what she is saying. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment