Before the sign language lesson by Ashlyn, Derek had a softball tournament at Freestone Park. I dressed Ashlyn in her appropriate sporting attire, a pink Adidas warm up suit, and took her to the ballpark. I was not ready to see the surprise that was lurking inside of her. She surprised not only Derek and me, but a group of spectators who just happened to be watching! (I'm sorry this is sideways, not sure on how to change that yet)
Ashlyn has turned into quite the experienced crawler. She is exploring the unknown and using that curiosity to find new treasures, such as opening cabinet doors, finding new rooms with smaller doors(aka the doggie door), rooms with toilet paper, and even doggie treats. Just this evening she found her way into the kitchen while I was putting something away in the freezer and found some frozen foods...she started screeching with laughter! Again she was so proud of herself for finding something new. I'll tell you, when Ashlyn is crawling and you just happen to blink your eyes, she will be four feet past the point you last saw her. However, I did notice that if you take out the camera, she will be happy to stop what she is doing to pose for a picture.
Wow! This is so cool. I am so glad you have this. It's such a great way to keep up with you and your family. Something that is difficult to do when so far away. Ashlyn is such a beautiful young lady. I'm very proud of the man Derek has become and the choices he has made that led him to you and your life together. I will look forward to checking in on your blog and sharing the families experiences vicariously. Please sign me up as an Official Arnett Family Blog follower!
ReplyDelete