Hang on as we take our ride through changing careers, homeschooling, and life.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
The New Mommy-Wagon
About 3 months ago,(once again I have fallen behind on the whole blog thing.) we welcomed the new addition to our family. As my brother calls it the new "Mommy-wagon", but I love driving it any way!
I am an elementary teacher turned SAHM / Homeschool Teacher. Never in all of my schooling and growing up did I ever, I mean EVER, imagine staying at home. I was always determined to be a career women and mom. Funny how things change.
My husband and I were married on November 26, 2005. We have a daughter, Ashlyn, 4 and a son, Logan, 2. We have two very loveable dogs, Kasey and Maverick.
Life is busy and crazy but I wouldn't change it for anything!
This blog is about our life and the trials I will go through to home-school our children.
No comments:
Post a Comment